Welcome To Male Celeb Fanfiction

Welcome to male celeb fanfiction, my personal blog devoted to sharing my horny fantasies about famous men. I plan on using this blog to share with you the reader; gay male erotic stories focusing on actors, athletes, fictional characters and other famous men. But bear in mind that this blog is devoted to My horny fantasies, and as such it may include certain fetishes and other sexual content that might not appeal to everyone. The stories on this site may not feature safe sex but I do not condone unsafe sex practices in real life. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and above all I hope you email me at sethwilson.dw.3@gmail.com and let me know what you think. Positive feedback and suggestions for further stories are always welcome. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Tom Holland's Superhero Surprise

Tom Holland was spending the weekend in an expensive L.A. hotel courtesy of Marvel studios. He had already checked-in at the front desk and was in the elevator heading up to his luxury suite. Tom had packed light, carrying only a single bag with him. He had been guaranteed that everything was paid for and prepared for him as a congratulatory favour for his first superhero movie soon premiering. The young actor stepped up to the door to his suite, opened it and stepped inside.
“SURPRISE!” Three men shouted as Holland walked through the door.
Tom froze in place and dropped his bag on the floor in shock. His eyes bulged and his mouth gaped as he took in the sight before him.
Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Pratt were all standing in his hotel suite completely nude. They laughed at the comical expression on his face.
“Congratulations dude!” Pratt cheered as the three men started clapping.
“We’re here to celebrate your first Marvel superhero movie!” Evans said, grinning at Tom.
“Consider us your reward for a job well done…” Hemsworth added in a seductive tone.
“Hooooooly shit!” Holland exclaimed. “This is one hell of a surprise boys!”
The trio of superhero studs laughed again.
“We knew you’d like it.” Evans replied.
“But the real fun is about to begin.” Hemsworth stated.
“Yeah boy, get yer clothes off!” Pratt urged him with a naughty grin.

Tom didn’t need to be asked twice to get nude. He quickly stripped out of clothes and walked over to the older men. “So how do we start?” He asked, almost bouncing with excitement.
The other guys chuckled mischievously.
“That’s all up to you, buddy.” Pratt replied.
“Yeah, we’re here for your pleasure.” Evans stated.
“You can enjoy us however you want.” Hemsworth added.
“Wow…” Holland breathed out slowly. He was shorter than these older men and he stood in front of them staring at their pecs.
Evans was in the centre, his large pecs were hirsute with his small pink nipples peeking through his chest hair.
Pratt was on Tom’s left, his firm pectorals had a light coverage of hair and tiny nipples.
Hemsworth was to the right and his swole pecs were smooth with large red nips.
The younger actor took turns exploring each man’s muscular breasts with his mouth; his tongue sweeping over their brawny flesh, sometimes stopping on their nipples to gently nibble with his teeth or suckle on them.
“Damn this boy is thirsty!” Pratt joked as Holland sucked on one of his nips, making the other guys laugh again.
“Ouch!” Evans exclaimed after Tom clamped his teeth on his nipple harder than the young man intended. “You bit me…”
“Ohh sorry man, it was an accident.” The Spider-Man star apologized.
“Don’t be sorry bro, it felt good.” Evans replied with a wink.
“Don’t be afraid to chew on mine....” Hemsworth purred when Tom turned his attention to him.
Holland eagerly gnawed on the Aussie hunk’s tough nips.

After feasting on their pecs Tom got down on his knees and focused on these studly actors’ impressive manhood. He licked their thick, veiny shafts and slobbered on their big, hairy balls.
The older men moaned with pleasure whenever their cock was getting licked and sucked and they ran their fingers through the younger man’s hair as he serviced them.
It wasn’t long before Tom had them all hard and throbbing. “Ok, now turn around guys.” He asked them, eager to get at their asses next.
The Chrises turned and presented their beefy rear-ends.
Pratt’s buff buttocks had a nice amount of short hair between the cheeks.
Evans’ legendary Captain America bubble-butt had a hairy taint as well.
And Hemsworth’s muscular Aussie arse was smooth but still sweaty.
Holland wasted no time getting his tongue acquainted with their delicious man-cunts. He ate them out vigorously, slurping up every drop of sweat. “Why does your arse taste… sugary?” He asked after he finished tongue-fucking Hemsworth’s butthole.
“Don’t ask!” Evans and Pratt simultaneously exclaimed in response.
The Thor star just chuckled in amusement.
“Ok… well I think I’m ready to start getting fucked.” Tom said as he stood up. “I want you all to have a turn with me.” He quickly laid back on the bed with his legs spread wide.
The three Chrises stood at the foot of the bed waiting to see who was up first.

“You first Pratt.” Holland said, smiling at the Guardians of the galaxy hunk.
Pratt got on the bed on his hands and knees and smirked down at Tom. “This is gonna’ hurt little man, but you’re gonna’ love it…” He mounted the younger man, sliding his girthy prick deep inside him until his balls pressed against Holland’s ass.
“Ohhhhhh shit!” Tom cursed as his tight ass was filled by this beefy fucker.
Pratt didn’t hold back as he began fucking the lad. His thick manhood stretched Holland’s anus as he rocked his hips back and forth.
Evans and Hemsworth whistled and clapped as they watched their buddy show off his impressive skill as a top.
Pratt chuckled, enjoying the attention and increasing the speed of his thrusts. His balls were already slapping against the young man’s ass.
Tom’s mouth was wide open as he moaned and panted. “Ohhhh god...! Ohhhh fuck this is good...!” He gripped the older man tightly, feeling his firm, muscular arms.
Sweat dripped off of Pratt’s chest and armpits as he kept thrusting harder. “You’re lovin’ it! Aren’t ya’ boy?” He asked with a naughty grin.
“Yes! Ohhhh God yes, I love it!” Holland moaned in response.
“Ya’ want my cum inside you, don’t ya’ boy?” Pratt laughed arrogantly.
“Yes! Give it to me! Seed my hole... please!” Tom begged.
“Here it CUMS!” Pratt shouted. His balls tightened-up and he began shooting his load into the young actor. He grunted like a wild animal as his body flexed in orgasm, sweat dripping all over him. “Ahhh yeah…” He groaned in satisfaction.
“Wow… ohh wow…” Holland breathed out heavily.
Pratt pulled his softening dick out and then moved aside. “Who’s up next?” He asked.
“He… Hemsworth.” Tom replied, still trying to catch his breath.

The tall Aussie stud knelt on the bed and lifted up the young Spider-Man star’s waist to meet his crotch. “Just let me know when you’re ready.” He said, smiling down at him reassuringly.
“Yeah, I’m ready now. Go for it.” Tom replied.
Hemsworth slowly pushed forward, sliding that long cock of his into Holland’s already well-fucked asshole. The Australian heartthrob used his strength to hold the younger man still while he slid his shaft back and forth.
“Oooohhh that feels good!” Tom purred happily.
“I know how to fuck an arse that’s already taken a good pounding. Just ask my brothers…” Hemsworth proudly explained.
“Fuck that’s hot.” Holland replied, getting really turned on by the thought of the hunky Thor actor fucking both his older and younger brother.
Hemsworth flashed a wide smile down at Tom. “Me and my brothers really know how to push each other’s buttons…”
“And by ‘buttons’ he means prostates.” Evans joked, causing everyone to laugh.
“I won’t deny that…” Hemsworth replied. He started to speed-up the rhythm of his thrusts; pushing his cock against Holland’s sweet spot repeatedly.
“Ohhhh fuck that feels amazing!” Tom moaned as his asshole clenched around the Aussie’s throbbing shaft.
“Mmmmmmm yes!” Hemsworth tossed his head back as ecstasy washed over his body and he emptied his balls into the younger man’s ass.

After Hemsworth finished and moved aside Evans got up on the bed. “It’s just you and me now, buddy.” He said, smirking at Holland seductively. “You were smart to save the best for laugh.”
Pratt and Hemsworth both grunted in response to that remark, but they weren’t really offended by their friend’s cocky attitude.
“I’m gonna’ ask you to get on all fours for this.” Evans said, winking at Tom.
The younger man obediently complied; rolling over and then getting on his hands and knees with his ass raised in the air.
The Captain America stud looked at the cum dripping out of Holland’s poor asshole and plugged it with his cockhead. “I like it when a guy is all lubed all-up for me with other men’s spunk.” He said before he suddenly slammed his hips forward, driving his entire cock into Tom.
“Ohhhh shiiiiit!” The Spider-Man actor yelled in pain.
Evans smiled. “Don’t worry; it’s been a while since I fucked a twink like you, but I know what you boys like...” He reassured him before he started swinging his hips.
Pratt and Hemsworth were lying on either side of the Spider-Man star, watching him get drilled.
“Goddamn dude! Your ass is still a lot tighter than I thought it’d be!” Evans groaned as he kept plowing the younger man, his low-hangers smacking against Holland’s balls.
Tom was panting heavily as he took this expert pounding from this superhero sex symbol. “Ohhh God…! Ohhhhh fuck yes…! I think I’m finally going to cum!” He moaned.
“Yeah, cum for me! Cum for Captain America!” Evans shouted excitedly.
OHHHH GOD!!!” The young man howled as Evans’ cock rammed into him just right. Without even touching himself his cock sprayed his jizz all over the bed beneath him.
YEEEAHHH!!!” Evans roared, feeling Tom’s ass clench and milk his own manhood.

All four actors were now laying in a pile on the hotel bed, soaking in their combined sweat.
“Ohhh shit!” Tom suddenly cursed.
“What is it, dude?” Evans asked, confused.
“How am I going to explain this to my boyfriend, Harrison?” The young man replied.
The trio of Chrises laughed as they continued to cuddle with Holland.
“You’re afraid he’s gonna’ be jealous?” Hemsworth asked.
“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” Pratt added.
“No! He’s gonna’ be so upset if he finds out I got gangbanged by you guys and he didn’t get to watch!” Tom exclaimed, feeling guilty.
The three older men laughed again, even harder this time.
“Don’t worry buddy, we already got you covered. There are cameras in this room that are recording everything that’s gonna’ happen this weekend.” Evans explained pointing up to one of the security cameras mounted on the wall.
Tom gasped. “Whoa! Didn’t notice those...” He then started to laugh. “Well... now I know what I’m giving Harrison for his next birthday!”








14 comments:

  1. This was so good! A Young lad beeing stuffed like that by the best actors in the MCU!
    I don't know but are you into Hugh Jackman? Cruz I would really like to read a fic when he does Shaw Ashmore during the shooting of X2 or logan and bobby. I mean rouge's power could have killed him so Logan could be his first one. Or Chris and Liam tougheter?
    But any how I really enjoyed this! Ill read anything you post from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Pratt makes me cum all the time. I'd love to see more of him in these!!!!!!!

    I love the new consistency of the releases of you work! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it! Kisses to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it Christmas already ? Why do we have such a hot story ? OMG thank you so much for writting this. It is both hot and cute at the same time and good lord do I love the Chrisis !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need more: whatever you write: Chris Pratt;Tom Holland;Ryan Reynolds;Hugh Jackman; any male celeb I would read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom Holland and Ryan Ryenolds with Hugh Jackman would be hot?
    I love the story BTW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love Tom Holland beeing filled by this sexy daddys! So Hot! Please write more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There isen't something as hot as thinking that this could really happen! Please Don't stop writing we need more writers like you

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Tom Holland story is sexy,sensual,hot and amaizing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This is so hot! You should write more bottom Tom Holland! Please! I beg and insist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chris pratt gave that boy what he wanted!
    Love your storys!
    Tom Holland is a born bottom, heck I found you. Cuz I read Ryan Reynolds raped.
    Why not mix it with Tom Holland? Like Hugh and Ryan get angry At him being in the mcu and rape him together!in staged way kind of thing, you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow it sounds like you've been reading even my earliest stories. I appreciate your feedback. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next time with Tom Holland but keep an eye-out on my blog to see what happens in future stories.

      Delete
    2. You used to post on another page. But as I was scrolling in ao3 I meet an author by the name Emmafrostdimonds and she became my favorite in the archive and she posted somethings that where yours and she left liks to the blogs and that's how I found you.
      Those storys aren't here I ser but what you have here is great!
      Please do a Hugh/Tom/Ryan please!
      Oh and tell Emma, if you know who she is, that thanks to her I found you!
      And I'll wait to see what's next!

      Delete