Welcome To Male Celeb Fanfiction

Welcome to male celeb fanfiction, my personal blog devoted to sharing my horny fantasies about famous men. I plan on using this blog to share with you the reader; gay male erotic stories focusing on actors, athletes, fictional characters and other famous men. But bear in mind that this blog is devoted to My horny fantasies, and as such it may include certain fetishes and other sexual content that might not appeal to everyone. The stories on this site may not feature safe sex but I do not condone unsafe sex practices in real life. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and above all I hope you email me at sethwilson.dw.3@gmail.com and let me know what you think. Positive feedback and suggestions for further stories are always welcome. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Reader Feedback Post 6: Update On The New Series

Hi again readers, I'm back with some info on my new series and what you can expect from me in the future. I'll start by explaining what's going on with my new series.

As I announced earlier I'm now working on a new series of interconnected stories that are separate from my regular celebrity stories. This new series is going to be set in an alternate universe, not the real world and it's going to be an all-male world. The stories will involve supernatural and horror themes and will start by focusing on characters who move to a new town and slowly begin to realize the supernatural elements at work around them and will gradually branch-out from there and involve more characters.

Many of the characters in these new stories will be based on celebrities and in some cases on the characters they play in movies and tv shows. However that does not mean that my characters will be 100% like their real-life or movie/tv counterparts, I'll be adding a lot of my own characterizations to them to make them different.

Another big announcement is that I will be starting a second blog for this new series. Because this new series is going to be separate from my other work I believe it'll be best to post it on a separate blog. This will make it easier for my readers to find and focus on either my new series or my classic celeb stories, whichever you want to read at the moment. Don't worry; this doesn't mean I'll be shutting down this blog or that I won't be doing any more of my regular celeb stories, I'll still be posting here whenever I write new celeb stories.

I'm getting close to finishing the first chapter of the new series and soon I'll make the new blog, start posting there and provide a link for my readers here. I'll also be posting more information explaining the alternate universe of the new series and some profiles on the characters on the new blog, once it's up and running.

I'm confident that my readers will enjoy this new series and the more fictionalized themes and scenarios that I'll be able to explore in these new stories and I look forward to hearing what you all think of it. Bye for now readers.

*Unfortunately due to an issue with commenting on Blogger I've had to change the comment setting here from embedded to a pop-up window. This means I won't be able to directly reply to people's comments but I promise I will still be reading everyone's comments and I'll try to provide responses to your questions.

25 comments:

  1. What will be the name of the new blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Ben Hardy's nudes from Judas Kiss I belive Emmafrostfestivalofdimonds post them in NewTumbl, He has big ball and a decent fat cock, will you ever write him again? I mean he is built like a god!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what the name of the new blog will be yet. I'll be posting a link to it here, as soon as it's set up and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I have seen Ben Hardy's nudes, he has an impressive body. It's likely I'll write about him again, although I'm not sure when.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Ben Hardy were to rape a virgin what would that feel like? and a slut?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So of this list of names who is a rapist, who gets raped, and who does both or doesn't do both, or a super rapist or virginity taker, could be a combo if you want: Tom Holland, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pine, Tye Sheridan, Jake Gyllenhaal, Hugh Jackman, Joe Manganiello, Ben Hardy, Michael Fassbender, Henry Cavill, Jason Momoa, Ryan Reynolds

    ReplyDelete
  8. what do you think about this new trend of men with a vagina? I mean writers who want or are asked to write men with male frames and all but by magic or something get a vagina? I mean it's kinda hot for me but also a turn-off, depends on the mood I am.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What writers are similar to you in style? or which ones you recommend? do you have friend writers? If you have what are the user names in the social media so I can follow them too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fic would you recommend from combining powers? Seasons of the Witch? Emma whatever her/his username is that is so long? or any other page that is worth checking out?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of this new series every post you do makes me more exited for the series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could you make a top ten of Daddies you would let fuck you? or fuck you to death? and how long, thick or big are they?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Which celeb has more stamina and which are the hardest cummers in quantity and intensity?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to share something with you i don't know if I can, but I am having this vivid Michael Fassbender dreams in sleep and masturbation.
    For example 1- He breaks into my room and forces me to suck his cock hard and I can't do anything to stop him, he comes in my mouth and then he leaves me abused and tired.
    2- I am enjoying a day by the pool when he comes pulls my shorts down lubes his cock in spit or sunscreen and then he fucks him I tell him to go slower than he hurts me but he instead of listening he starts humiliating me for enjoying him so much and what a slut I am, that I should stop pretending that I enjoy all of it.
    3- He rapes me, I beg him not to do anything but he just spreads my legs and fucks me hard no pleas he hears. And he feeds me his cock completely and it hurts like hell because it's too big for me, but I am powerless against him
    4- The other one is when I wake up in my bed naked and look down and instead of having the cock I found a vagina down there trimmed and very thigh virginal when suddenly he appears at the door saying he drugged me and forced me into surgery when I was knocked down that he knows doesn't see me as a man but a woman with the body of a man. He then spreads my legs open as I resist him and he pushes his knobhead wich his massive and forced my new how making me cry, hit him in his slightly hairy chest and bleed from my pussy, and he fucks me hard come inside me and leaves me pregnant with his baby.
    5- I have seen him as a guard, policeman, firefighter, lifeguard, training coach.
    All of it gets me off, what do you think of that? is there something wrong with me? Is it wrong?
    I mean in those fantasies I feel so defenseless and helpless and I am just being dominated and used by him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will you ever do a colab?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unfortunately because of the issue with commenting I can't reply to every specific question. But I'm seeing a lot of people commenting about rape fantasies and I can confirm that there will be some rape scenes in the new series. I think rape fantasies are totally normal to have.

    As for the question about the possibility of me doing a collaboration with someone, I do think it's possible but I don't know who it would be with.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Will you be putting lots of your own fetishes/fantasies into the new stories?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, I will be including a lot of my fetishes. I love incest and rape fantasies so I'll be working those into the new series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats really hot - looking forward to learning about everything that gets you off! Hope all the wanking you are going to be doing doesnt slow down the stories too much!

      Delete
  19. I've been here a long time ago. But you still like your writing.
    Looking forward to what the new page will look like.
    I have a question about this.
    Will the new blog be intertwined stories (like the dungeon series) or will there be completely separate chapters playing in the same universe?

    On the other hand, there would be two fetishes that I would like to see if you come in too.
    1: Fat fetish. That is, one big, sexy star gets fucked by a big piece of overweight guy.
    2. Abduction / Rape Fetish: The other is a kind of human robber rape story. The star walks down the street and is stabbed in a van or at home, burglarized and abducted. They're taking him to an unknown place where more people are raping him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Derek, thanks for your questions. My new blog will have both both intertwined stories and some stand-alone chapters that are set within the same universe.

    As for the fetishes you mentioned; I'm not into fat fetish but there will be one new character in the series who is rather beefier than the usual guys I write about so you might enjoy that. And as for the abduction/rape thing, I don't know about doing that in my regular celeb stories but it's something I might be able to include on the new blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have you ever imagined Being raped by Tom Hardy? Is he a hard slapper or a sweet lover?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Could you please address in a post or comment on the things that the dude who talked Michael Fassbender fantasies. Like I would love you to respond to him, It would be so hot.
    And address al the rape comments in the posts, here. And answer them in a blog ost. because some of the stuff said like you a ranking rapist and the person raped would be hot.
    Please do I would love you to elaborate on what was asked.
    A Blog response would be the best and would open up a new conversation

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't like Tom Hardy and I don't think he's very attractive, I have no fantasies about him.

    I might be able to go into more details about the rape fantasy questions later, maybe in a new reader feedback post. I've been busy lately getting the new blog ready, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. the question that turned me on and dying to know the answer is the one with the list of names and you ranking them as rapists and whatever. please answer that man/woman I want to read your answer and talk something tot he dude with the Michael Fassbender fantasies and your take on his sex things

    ReplyDelete