Welcome To Male Celeb Fanfiction

Welcome to male celeb fanfiction, my personal blog devoted to sharing my horny fantasies about famous men. I plan on using this blog to share with you the reader; gay male erotic stories focusing on actors, athletes, fictional characters and other famous men. But bear in mind that this blog is devoted to My horny fantasies, and as such it may include certain fetishes and other sexual content that might not appeal to everyone. The stories on this site may not feature safe sex but I do not condone unsafe sex practices in real life. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and above all I hope you email me at sethwilson.dw.3@gmail.com and let me know what you think. Positive feedback and suggestions for further stories are always welcome. Enjoy!

Monday, March 2, 2020

Reader Feedback: Post 7

Hello again readers. I need to start this post off by explaining a problem I had with my new blog. I did not realize that the default setting for a new blog sets it so that only people with Google accounts can comment on your posts. Fortunately a very good friend of mine pointed that out to me and I set it so that anyone is free to comment on my new blog  https://blackridgefiction.blogspot.com/  unfortunately though because I didn't realize that issue in the settings I feel like I botched the premiere of my new blog because I wasn't getting very much feedback about it. Hopefully more people check it out and enjoy.

So the good news is that everyone can now comment on my new blog and let me know what they think, although due to the issue on Blogger that is still affecting people being able to comment on their own blog I won't be able to reply to every individual comment.

Ok, now because there were a lot of people on the last reader feedback post asking me about rape fantasies, some specifically about Michael Fassbender, I'm going to give a more detailed response to some of those questions. I hope you enjoy it.

Question 1: Could you make a top ten of Daddies you would let fuck you?

Answer: Yes, I'd be happy to. This is similar to a list I once posted on my tumblr account.
https://2mblr.com/malecelebfanfiction/535347
Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Henry Cavill, Hugh Jackman, Jai Courtney, Joe Manganiello, Jon Bernthal, Jon Hamm and Michael Fassbender are the top ten men I'd want to get mercilessly fucked by. I fully believer every single one of those men could pound you into absolute ecstasy and leave you begging for more.

Question 2: So of this list of names who is a rapist, who gets raped, and who does both or doesn't do both, or a super rapist or virginity taker, could be a combo if you want: Tom Holland, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pine, Tye Sheridan, Jake Gyllenhaal, Hugh Jackman, Joe Manganiello, Ben Hardy, Michael Fassbender, Henry Cavill, Jason Momoa, Ryan Reynolds.

Answer: Ok, keep in mind this is going to be based purely on my own fantasies about these actors and not on any characters in the Black Ridge series.
Tom Holland - virgin, gets raped
Chris Evans - virginity taker
Chris Pratt - rapist, virginity taker
Chris Hemsworth - virginity taker
Chris Pine - gets raped
Tye Sheridan - virgin, gets raped
Jake Gyllenhaal - gets raped
Hugh Jackman - virginity taker, super rapist (not sure what "super rapist" means exactly, but I feel like he would be one)
Joe Manganiello - virginity taker, super rapist
Ben Hardy - rapist, gets raped
Michael Fassbender - virginity taker, super rapist
Henry Cavill - virginity taker, super rapist
Jason Momoa - rapist, gets raped
Ryan Reynolds - gets raped

Question 3: I want to share something with you I don't know if I can, but I am having this vivid Michael Fassbender dreams in sleep and masturbation. All of it gets me off, what do you think of that? Is there something wrong with me? Is it wrong? I mean in those fantasies I feel so defenseless and helpless and I am just being dominated and used by him.

Answer: Let me start off by saying I don't think there's anything wrong with you, I think it's totally normal to have rape fantasies and I'm glad you shared this with me. I read your fantasies and I don't think there's anything wrong with them, I think you have a very creative, sexual imagination. If these vivid sexual fantasies and wet dreams are getting you off then I encourage you to keep fantasizing about Michael.

Question 4: I would liked to know how hard can Ben Hardy rape? How long and many times he can fuck? I just would love to know how it would feel.

Answer: I've seen how muscular he is and he's got a nice-sized dick too. He could definitely throw a good fuck and I'm sure your ass would get pummeled if he was raping you. I think he could go all night and your ass would be sore by the end and filled with multiple loads.

Question 5: How does Michael Fassbender rape? How does it feel? How rough it is? What turns him on while he is doing it? What happens if he rapes a virgin? Does he treat them like sluts?

Answer: With Fassbender he would definitely be rough and merciless when he rapes you. We've all seen that long cock of his, and know what a horny stud he is. He wouldn't hold back for a moment and he'd make sure you feel every inch of his cock while pounding your hole. He would get turned-on by the noises you make while he gives it to you; the moaning, the begging, the whimpering. If he raped a virgin he would definitely treat them like a horny slut, because he's know just how much they're enjoying it from the noises they'd make.


That's all for now readers, but I'm working on the next chapter of Welcome To Black Ridge High and I'll let you know here when it's finished and posted on the other blog. I hope everyone checks out Black Ridge Fiction https://blackridgefiction.blogspot.com/ and has fun. Until next time readers, bye for now.

14 comments:

  1. Wowwwww Yess great answers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your answers make me want to get raped by Ben and Michael!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot how big his cock is your pic/gif reminds me on how big he packages and deals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mastubated to your rape answers for BEN Hardy and then waited a few hours and jacked of to the Micahel Fassbender ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH god I need to get raped by Ben Hardy! now! Please rape me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The list you made about rape and all that should serve for inspiration for the future! please make a fic about that, with all those characters like a rape orgy in the dungeons.
    I hope you haven't forgoten about the Taron/Zac thing, and the Taron/Tom thing.
    I will check blac ridge now

    ReplyDelete
  7. COuld you have Ben ahrdy rape comeone in the Dungeon or in the Black Ridge series?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would get fucked or raped by the same dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about Tom and Tye, two virgin boys get raped by one of the super rapist like herny cavill, MIchael Fassbender, Joe Manganiello or Hugh jackman, that would be so hot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you make a fic in witch Zac efron rapes Tye Sheridan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. Aré you goigb ti continue with this page?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I am going to continue with this blog. I'm still working on the next chapter for the Black Ridge blog but after that I'll do another story for this blog. I'm going to try to keep both blogs going.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ben Hardy Rape me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Could you please write a story in witch the male reader is raped by Michael Fassbender? and deflowered at the same time?

    ReplyDelete