Welcome To Male Celeb Fanfiction

Welcome to male celeb fanfiction, my personal blog devoted to sharing my horny fantasies about famous men. I plan on using this blog to share with you the reader; gay male erotic stories focusing on actors, athletes, fictional characters and other famous men. But bear in mind that this blog is devoted to My horny fantasies, and as such it may include certain fetishes and other sexual content that might not appeal to everyone. The stories on this site may not feature safe sex but I do not condone unsafe sex practices in real life. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and above all I hope you email me at sethwilson.dw.3@gmail.com and let me know what you think. Positive feedback and suggestions for further stories are always welcome. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Reader Feedback 13

Hello again readers. I know it's been a while since I've done a reader feedback post or since I've put out an original story, aside from my collaborations with my friend on the Hollywood Hookups series. I'm going to be very honest with you all; I have been dealing with a lot of writer's block and an overall lack of passion for writing for some time now.

Anyone who has followed my blog over the years will know that I often go for long periods of time without posting any new stories. The reality is that I have often dealt with writer's block, but lately something has felt different. I try not to talk about my own personal life too much here, but I do deal with depression on a pretty regular basis in my personal life and lately I've been finding it very hard to feel passionate not just about my writing but about many things in general. 

I know that many of my readers and the friends who I have made through this blog have offered me their support and I am very grateful for that. However I still find it difficult to write on a regular basis.

I have no intention to stop writing, I still want to continue my Black Ridge series in particular, but I wanted to express these issues I'm dealing with to you all so that you have a better understanding of why I struggle to post new content regularly, and because I think it's healthier for me to be honest with my readers about this issue.

So ultimately I wanted to use this reader feedback post to get some things off my chest and open up more and I think that'll help me feel better in the long run. I want to reiterate how much I appreciate all the support and feedback I get from my readers and I hope to keep writing stories and sharing them with you all. Bye for now, readers.

11 comments:

  1. I am sad that you are going through something bad and I just want to send you my best wishes.
    Take care of yourself and love yourself.
    I am here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, I'm here if you ever need to talk. I'm sending you nothing but my best wishes, we love you so if you need to take time away for yourself than that's what you need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending you a virtual hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an amazing talented writer, don't forget that.
    I hope that whatever you are going through you can overcome, even though it might be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get better and recover from what you are living, depresion is no small thing, thake yout time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you holding up ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for asking. I'm doing ok. I've been pre-occupied lately playing a new video-game, sorry I didn't see your message sooner.

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry to hear that.
    I hope that you will recover and continue writing in your pace.
    Are you going to continue writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I am going to continue writing.

      Delete
    2. What will your next story be about?

      Delete
  8. Just thought I would check in and see how you are doing?

    ReplyDelete