Welcome To Male Celeb Fanfiction

Welcome to male celeb fanfiction, my personal blog devoted to sharing my horny fantasies about famous men. I plan on using this blog to share with you the reader; gay male erotic stories focusing on actors, athletes, fictional characters and other famous men. But bear in mind that this blog is devoted to My horny fantasies, and as such it may include certain fetishes and other sexual content that might not appeal to everyone. The stories on this site may not feature safe sex but I do not condone unsafe sex practices in real life. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and above all I hope you email me at sethwilson.dw.3@gmail.com and let me know what you think. Positive feedback and suggestions for further stories are always welcome. Enjoy!

Friday, April 20, 2018

Fucking Rampage



Dwayne Johnson was currently buck-naked on his hands and knees, getting rammed from behind. The former professional wrestler was once known simply as “The Rock” to his wrestling fans and privately known as “The Cock” to his many sexual conquests. The bulky stud wasn’t just tall and muscular, he was also endowed with enormous genitals. His penis was long, thick and veiny and he kept himself waxed smooth to make his shaft appear even larger as it jutted out from above his low-hanging balls. As Dwayne “The Cock” Johnson he had satisfied countless men with his prodigious manhood during his career as a wrestler and now actor, but all of that quickly changed after a fateful experience with Zac Efron. While filming a movie together Efron successfully tamed Johnson with his macho attitude and forced him to give-in to submissive urges he didn’t even know he had until then. Zac fucked Dwayne in public, in front of a crowd of horny young men who degraded and humiliated him. But what should have been a traumatizing experience was instead exhilarating and instilled in him a new passion. Johnson developed an insatiable craving for other men to fuck him without any respect or mercy. The man who once prided himself as “The Cock” now embraced being “The Cocksocket”; an easy ass for other men to use and abuse for their own pleasure. Which is why Dwayne was in the position he was in now; down on the floor of a hotel room, on all fours like an animal with Joe Manganiello’s horse-hung mahood buried in his eager cunt.
“Feels good, doesn’t it!?” Manganiello taunted as he slammed his hips forward, driving his shaft in deep up the other man’s ass.
“Yes sir…” Johnson panted in response.
“You love my cock up yer ass, don’t you? Don’t you, bitch!?” Joe shouted, swinging his hips with gusto. He gripped the man beneath him tightly by the shoulders to steady himself while he thrust his body with sudden bursts of force.
“Yes, sir! I love it… I can’t get enough…” Dwayne pleaded, fighting to hold back tears as the pain stung his ass.

Manganiello smirked wickedly as he looked down at the pitiful man begging for his cock. “You can’t get enough?” He said mockingly. “You’re gonna’ get more than enough… you’re gonna’ get more than you can handle...” With that latest warning he renewed his assault, fucking hard and fast. His balls were bouncing off the other man’s ass.
Johnson grit his teeth as he endured this latest bombardment, feeling his ass stretch to accomodate the swollen Italian girth inside him. He shut his eyes when his prostate started taking hit after hit, the mix of pain and pleasure was overwhelming.
A devious grin spread across Joe’s face as he listened to the ragged breathing of the large man beneath him and felt his body buck and shiver. The horse-hung stud was always in his element whenever he let loose and fucked without any concern for the other man’s well-being. He felt Dwayne’s bronze muscles quake as he pummeled his hips into him.
Johnson let out a desperate whimper as his ass went numb from the pain but sudden jolts of pleasure still radiated through him internally.
“Time for me to breed this bitch!” Manganiello declared proudly as he approached climax.
“Ohhhh, yes sir! Breed my hole!” Dwayne begged.
Joe laughed before his balls began to burst, his arrogant laughter turning to triumphant moaning. He continued to swing his hips, ensuring he sprayed his cum deep inside his whore.

Johnson remained on his hands and knees, panting heavily as Manganiello pulled out of him and stepped back.
The sound of someone clapping their hands together filled the room. “Very impressive…” Jeffrey Dean Morgan applauded Joe.
“Thanks, but it’s easy to own a bitch like this.” Manganiello replied, smirking down at the man on the floor.
“Well it’s my turn now.” Jeffrey said as he got up off the bed.
Joe spat a big glob of saliva onto Dwayne’s abused asshole. “He’s all yours now.” He grunted before moving out of the way.
The mature stud was already nude and Johnson watched his beefy, hairy body and throbbing cock as he walked over to him.
Jeffrey didn’t allow the other man to get ready for him, he simply rammed his cock in at full-force.
Dwayne’s eyes went wide and he cried out in pain as he was violated once again.
The older man was down on one knee with his other foot planted firmly on the floor, he drove his hips back and forth with quick, powerful thrusts. “I’m gonna’ make you cum, boy…” He muttered, his deep voice sending a chill up Johnson’s spine.
“Yes sir, fuck me hard.” Dwayne begged.
Jeffrey spanked the other man’s brown ass. “When my cock is inside you I am your father!” He bellowed commandingly.
“Yes Daddy! Please fuck me hard, Daddy!” The former wrestler moaned in response.
Morgan laughed. “You learn quick, boy!”

Joe Manganiello smiled as he watched the other two actors, he rarely got to see a fellow alpha-male have his way with a needy whore.
Johnson could feel pain pulsating through his stretched anus and rectum, bringing out his masochistic urges. “Your cock is so big, Daddy… I want you to breed me with it.” He panted.
Jeffrey grinned. “Don’t worry, boy…” He reached down and grabbed Dwayne’s long shaft with one hand. “I’m gonna’ give you the fuck of your life.” He chuckled ominously.
Johnson swallowed nervously, not knowing what Morgan was going to do with him.
Jeffrey began to increase the pace of his thrusts, fucking the other man with an intense ferocity. He held Dwayne’s cock in one hand and spanked his sore ass with the other.
When Manganiello fucked him all Johnson could do was brace himself to endure the savage assault, but with Morgan it felt like there was nothing he could do at all. His body was completely in the older man’s control.
The mature hunk started to laugh as he fully dominated the muscular whore. Sweat clung to his hirsute body while he plowed his hips forward again and again.
Dwayne felt himself getting close to orgasm. “You’re gonna’ make me cum, Daddy… Please make me cum.” He begged.
“You’re not gonna’ cum until I let you cum.” Jeffrey scoffed. He continued to grip the other man’s shaft and pound his ass, and soon felt his own balls tighten-up in anticipation.
Manganiello grinned as he watched the scene in front of him.

“Nothin’ like breeding a whore!” Morgan hollered as he started to empty his balls into Johnson’s desperate cunt. He squeezed the other man’s shaft tighter than ever and then finally let go, allowing him to cum as well.
Dwayne’s mouth opened wide and he let out a long, pathetic moan as he finally reached climax and shot his load on the floor beneath him. His body shuddered and he eventually collapsed onto the carpet in a stain of his own sweat and semen.
Joe and Jeffrey both laughed as they watched their combined cum spill out of the other man’s stretched asshole. Manganiello clapped Morgan on the back and congratulated him on his impressive skills as a dominant top.
Johnson could hear their voices slowly fade out before he fainted. When he regained consciousness he was still laying nude on the floor but the other two actors were gone. He slowly got up and sat his bare ass on the bed. “Holy shit…” He groaned, rubbing his bald head. Dwayne had never been fucked and abused so harshly before. He started to chuckle to himself. He was glad he had invited his hunky “Rampage” co-stars to fuck him together. “Now that was a fucking rampage!” He laughed.




26 comments:

  1. I love me some Joe Manganiello, and my my all this men are so hot; I like the rock, he is such a bottom in your stories I mean who wouldent bottom for Zac Efron? maybe once you can make im top, but just once.
    I love the story keep writing this jucy stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rock is a top in my mind, but the idea of him bottoming its quite sexy I might say, this story does the idea of him beeing a bottom justice; but he is still top to me.
    I love your stories this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love This fic so much!
    C'mon do Avengers vs X-men

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe Manganiello fucking Tom Holland or Tye Sheridan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read more please write more, this one was so good, I even ignored my ideas of beeing fucked by the rock johnson so I could keep up with your fic. SO fucking good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this fic! I would love to read more things like this there isent a lot of things like this in the interent, I mean your way of doing things.
    lOVE simon is out with Robinson and I would love to read him beeing fuck by chris pratt please

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fic so much, love manganiello I wish you did a fic with him and Jackman, so fucking hot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rock as a bottom, thats intresting; I mean I am not complainign in fact this story is so good and manganiello is a fucking stud and Jeffry too, I allways saw Rock as a top, this version was intresting and hot too; kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im such a fan of you; I love it when you write like this.
    Could you please write an x-men Vs Avengers fic, that would be awsome

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a fucking rampage lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. phantom of the operaApril 21, 2018 at 6:57 PM

    Sublime as allways. Keep them coming. I can take as much as you can give. No pun intended

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay the rock is a top for me but this story was good. Love how you wrote this and I would love to read more of Chris evans or Hugh Jackman or Chris Pratt or Tye Sheridan I love how you write

    ReplyDelete
  13. MMMM so good and tasty yummy yummy, that sex was hot! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know If someone asked this but: I would love a Dragon age sexy fic like Alisair the eternal virgin losing it! or cullen or someone of the Dragon age cuz They are all hot men, exeption to the rule is Solas, he isen't hot at all!
    If you only stic to celebrities then I would say Hugh Jackman against Tom Holland or Tye Sheridan, if you wrote them sorry I am new here. I loved this fic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I never see studs like the rock as a top, but the way how you write still get me so aroused all the damn time. Kudos!

    This may be a broken record but I too would love to read an Avengers VS X-Men fic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kudos! Great.
    Would you also do one of Joe Manganiello seducing and fucking Channing Tatum? Would be great!
    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could you write an avengers vs X-men? with Tom Holland and Tye Sheridan as cum whores, please! you are so great, this story was so good and by god you are a awsome writer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. heyyyyy man you should write a story about all the guys (chris p, ryan r, chris e, tom holland, seb stan, etc) in like a strip club scene where they’re all dancing, working the pole, lap dances, etc. that would be amazing and i would love u forever if you wrote that

    ReplyDelete
  19. Joe manganiello and brock o hurn PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to read an Avengers Vs X-Men 2 I mean lke I wann it, so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Please write more like this, I loved Rock taking it on the ass damm that was hot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can you please write a fic in where Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool) fucks Tom Holland (Spiderman)and maybe Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) helps out. this fic was great BTW

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved bottom Rock. Lucky bastard he got recked in the best way. Awsome way of writing tumbs way up for this fic

    ReplyDelete