Welcome To Male Celeb Fanfiction

Welcome to male celeb fanfiction, my personal blog devoted to sharing my horny fantasies about famous men. I plan on using this blog to share with you the reader; gay male erotic stories focusing on actors, athletes, fictional characters and other famous men. But bear in mind that this blog is devoted to My horny fantasies, and as such it may include certain fetishes and other sexual content that might not appeal to everyone. The stories on this site may not feature safe sex but I do not condone unsafe sex practices in real life. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and above all I hope you email me at sethwilson.dw.3@gmail.com and let me know what you think. Positive feedback and suggestions for further stories are always welcome. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Update About Alternatives To Tumblr

Here's an update about the future of my blog post-tumblr.

Coming in January a new site called 2mblr will be launching as an alternative to tumblr, allowing adult content. You can already view my past tumblr posts on 2mblr here https://2mblr.com/malecelebfanfiction but I won't be able to post any new content there until the site fully launches.

Another site planning on trying to fill the void tumblr has left is https://www.cumblr.com/ which plans to be a blogging site focusing on adult content. It also isn't available yet, for more information visit the site to see their latest information update. 

I'll be trying out both sites when they launch to see if they'll be a better way to post new content and connect with my readers after the tumblr ban.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever consider Ben Hardy using his big muscular body and those giant arms, abd big cock, to force Tur Sheridan into sex? I mean he is a god and Tye is so skinny maybe they fucked during apocalypse zi bet he destroyed that hoe, could you please consider doing a one on one about them? In a shower, in front of the rest of the cast, on a beach,wherever you want. I just think he could be such a fucking sex mechine

    ReplyDelete