Welcome To Male Celeb Fanfiction

Welcome to male celeb fanfiction, my personal blog devoted to sharing my horny fantasies about famous men. I plan on using this blog to share with you the reader; gay male erotic stories focusing on actors, athletes, fictional characters and other famous men. But bear in mind that this blog is devoted to My horny fantasies, and as such it may include certain fetishes and other sexual content that might not appeal to everyone. The stories on this site may not feature safe sex but I do not condone unsafe sex practices in real life. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and above all I hope you email me at sethwilson.dw.3@gmail.com and let me know what you think. Positive feedback and suggestions for further stories are always welcome. Enjoy!

Monday, February 1, 2021

A New Black Ridge Story Is Out!

After a lengthy bout of writer's block and depression I am happy to announce I have finally finished the latest chapter in the Black Ridge series. This chapter concludes the Church of Black Ridge segment of the series and focuses on Simon Mitchell and his parents Anthony and Josh. 

Here's a link: https://blackridgefiction.blogspot.com/2021/02/the-church-of-black-ridge-simon-anthony.html

I hope you enjoy it. I plan on making character profiles for Josh, Anthony and Minister Michaels soon.

Update: I've added character profiles for Simon's parents, Anthony and Josh.

Update 2: I've added character profiles for Mayor John Adams and Minister Erik Michaels.

3 comments:

  1. I am goign to read the shit ot of this. this is going to be awsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm always excited when there's an update from you. Your stories are so hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It felt very good finally getting over the writer's block and finishing that story.

      Delete