Welcome To Male Celeb Fanfiction

Welcome to male celeb fanfiction, my personal blog devoted to sharing my horny fantasies about famous men. I plan on using this blog to share with you the reader; gay male erotic stories focusing on actors, athletes, fictional characters and other famous men. But bear in mind that this blog is devoted to My horny fantasies, and as such it may include certain fetishes and other sexual content that might not appeal to everyone. The stories on this site may not feature safe sex but I do not condone unsafe sex practices in real life. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and above all I hope you email me at sethwilson.dw.3@gmail.com and let me know what you think. Positive feedback and suggestions for further stories are always welcome. Enjoy!

Friday, October 29, 2021

Horny Halloween 6

Happy Halloween readers! This year I have an extra-special story for the occasion. It's my first ever choose your own adventure style story! Open the link below and you'll be able to download this year's Horny Halloween story. It looks like if you're on certain mobile platforms you might need an app that can open HTML files, I'm sorry that I don't have any other workaround at the moment.

You can choose multiple paths to take although I should point out that some paths are shorter than others and some paths have more branches than other. Try reading through multiple paths and see which scenes you like best. 

I hope you guys enjoy this year's story. Let me know what you think in the comments. Bye for now!









25 comments:

  1. This is new, I will check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story was hot, the branches erre perfect, i jerked so hard.
    I coulden't ger enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is unbelievably hot and an incredible way to keep the Horny Halloween series fresh and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really wanted to try out a story like this to switch things up.

      Delete
  4. Love the stories anda René nand the Hemsworth!!! Aldo Richard and froyd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, sexy and it got me going, horny and with a painful boner that I has to take care of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. not enough branches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this was my first time making a story like this and it was more difficult than I anticipated. If I do another branching story in the future I'll be more prepared.

      Delete
  7. This was super exciting. Been saving up for a few days for this one and crikey it was worth it! Didnt even make it to the end before i had shot all over myself

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regé-Jean page was hot, also that scene with Joe manganiello was perfect. All the branches were good!
    Would love to read more of black actors with withe celebs. Rege, Michael and idris turno me on, would lije to read then More!!
    Always a pleasure to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun coming up with those scenes.

      Delete
  9. Love the demon, angel and Adam vibe...I would love a follow up.
    Is blackridge still on the table? Will you do something for new year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still doing Black Ridge, a new chapter of Black Ridge will probably be what my next story is. Although there's also Hollywood Hookups with my friend.

      I have no plans for any Christmas or New Year's themed stories.

      Delete
  10. The Hemsworth incest it's always hot and I love how you write it, Richard madden is a hunk and I love him, I love how you made him bottom but also top.
    I fucking came hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad it gave you a good orgasm. I do love writing Hemsworth incest scenes and writing men as versatile.

      Delete
  11. Joe Manganiello being a hung dominant top never gets old!!
    Love Froy and madden. I also like Rege that sexy black motherfucker i hope he appears more often as a verse, also the Hemsworth incest gets me going both of them inside a man at the same time, while their dicks are inside a dude and kissing that's supreme taboo!!!
    Henry Cavill being a dominant and almost rapey lover is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing those dynamics a lot.

      Delete
  12. Jesus Seth, this is so amazing, so beautiful, so filthy. I came to this so many times already. And I'm still thirsty. You're outdone Yourself brother!

    I fuckin love it man. I love it! Thank You so much!

    Any plans for next story? Will You write about Jimmy Garoppolo one day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it makes me happy to hear you enjoyed it so much.

      I don't know 100% for sure what my next story will be. I haven't considered writing about Jimmy Garoppolo, but I wouldn't rule-out the possibility because he's pretty hot.

      Delete
  13. Incredibly sexy and Richard Madden is my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is said it is blocked and I cannot download it in itch io

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're on mobile you might need to use an app called HTML Viewer.

      Delete