Welcome To Male Celeb Fanfiction

Welcome to male celeb fanfiction, my personal blog devoted to sharing my horny fantasies about famous men. I plan on using this blog to share with you the reader; gay male erotic stories focusing on actors, athletes, fictional characters and other famous men. But bear in mind that this blog is devoted to My horny fantasies, and as such it may include certain fetishes and other sexual content that might not appeal to everyone. The stories on this site may not feature safe sex but I do not condone unsafe sex practices in real life. I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and above all I hope you email me at sethwilson.dw.3@gmail.com and let me know what you think. Positive feedback and suggestions for further stories are always welcome. Enjoy!

Friday, October 4, 2019

Reader Feedback Post 3: Horny Halloween 2019

Hi again readers, first let me start off by apologizing for not putting out a story in so long. I was hoping to get the finale to the Reunited series done by now but unfortunately I've been busy with other things and I've had to postpone that story. But I absolutely intend to finish it, I don't want to leave any stories without a conclusion.

The good news is that I am beginning work on this year's Horny Halloween story and I have something special planned for it. It's going to be a bit different than usual but I think you're going to enjoy it a lot and I guarantee this year's Horny Halloween will be hornier than ever.

As always I'm open to suggestions and ideas from my readers for sexy costume ideas. You can give me suggestions for guys that I've written about before or for new guys I haven't included in my stories yet. The Halloween stories are often a good place to introduce new celebrities into my work.

I already have costumes picked out for; Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Holland and Ryan Reynolds. But feel free to give me suggestions for anyone else.

I could probably use ideas for; Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Zac Efron, Henry Cavill, Taron Egerton, etc. Or you can give me ideas for costumes in general but not for any one guy specifically.

That's all for now, I look forward to hearing any ideas and suggestions you have. Bye for now readers.

Update: I could use costume ideas for Stephen Amell, Robbie Amell, Sebastian Stan, Billy Magnussen and Cody Christian.

20 comments:

  1. dude, love your stories, it would be so hot if it included bets and a chastity cage (even hotter if the one locked was one of the hung cocky tops, like Zac)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your stories and can't wait for this. What about Chris Evans as a slutty superman and Henry Cavill and a sexy captain america. How about Taron Egerton as a naughty school boy, glasses like in kingsman, shitless, tie, short shorts knee high socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taron Egerton in a puppy costume with a chasity cage and a tail butt plug would be very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry Cavill in rugby shorts (with his long cock poking out the bottom) with knee high socks.
    Chris Pratt in army ranger gear and Chris Evans in an airforce jump suit.

    Regardless of what suggestions you take, I'm sure your story will be awesome! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naughty schoolboy definitely. Chris Pratt in a jacket thats unzipped so that his pecs stick out through the zipper (pec fucking?). Henry Cavill could be in something a little girly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lycra wrestler suit, scottish quilt! redneck? mormon?? whatever it is it's gonna be fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan Reynolds in a smutty version of the Deadpool suit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also Zachary Levi and his costume is just the cape from the Shazam outfit, and nothing else and it just barely covers his ass when he walks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't have any costume ideas but as far as someone I'd like to see: Jensen Ackles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to see Joe Manganiello dresses as a werewolf plough Cody Christian dresses as red riding hood (red hood and red jockstrap)

    Someone could go as a Greek god with just a small white sheet on them

    Kj Apa getting railed would be fun in this one
    I reckon maybe a new comer to these parties rocks up in a really realistic Halloween costume (like from mean girls) and someone or various people tear it off them and fuck them?

    Also why not go full Halloween mode and maybe a demon possesses someone to fuck like crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have a group come in dressed as Michael Myers from Halloween, Freddy Krueger from Nightmare On Elmstreet, and Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th and they just go on a sex rampage just gangbanging everyone, even the stars that are only tops. It isn't until all the party goers team up and start tucking them that we see who they really are. Ideas for Michael: Paul Rudd, Robert Pattinson, Oscar Isaac. Ideas for Freddy: Liam Payne, Ross Lynch, Garrett Clayton. Ideas for Jason: John Cena, Kellan Lutz, Jensen Ackles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remy Hii as Tom Holland's nemesis in Far from Home? He also costarred with CRA's Henry Golding from last year's story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want a one on one continuation of the daddy's favourite boys storyline where Zac tuttums taron to be submissive to him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've received requests for more Zac and Taron so it's possible I'll do that in a future story, but not this Halloween story.

      Delete
  14. But would look forward to one where Frank Grillo is Fucking someone or getting fucked by someone else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank Grillo won't be in this year's Halloween story but it's still very likely I'll write about him again sometime.

      Delete
  15. Maybe for horny Halloween,He’s a sexy boxer but with two holes in his shorts for fucking and getting fucked by someone else

    ReplyDelete
  16. But would really love Frank Grillo Bottoming

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chris Hemsworth needs an outfit that really emphasizes his wonderful rack. Maybe he can be a Hooters waiter.

    ReplyDelete